Finding a Good Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorney
When searching for a good Fort Worth personal injury attorney injured car accident victims can easily be persuaded to hire someone for their case who isn’t the right match. Making the right attorney connection is important in every accident injury case because it weighs heavily on what the outcome will be. Most accident victims in Texas are not well versed in Texas personal injury laws and are vulnerable to whatever sales pitch an attorney may give them during an initial meeting. It isn’t until after they have signed a contract that most who are dissatisfied with the type of representation they are receiving begin seeing the warning signs. These often include:
- Not getting timely feedback or updates about the status of a case
- Not being able to contact their attorney for answers to important questions
- Being given inaccurate information concerning the developments of a case
- Finding out about serious trouble an attorney has landed in with the state bar over unethical practices
Just because an attorney handles cases in a certain practice area doesn’t always mean that they will meet specified expectations for handling a similar Fort Worth accident claim. Researching the lawyer’s history and success record are crucial steps to finding out whether they will meet your criteria for who you want to take your case. Making the wrong choice can be costly financially and cause undue stress emotionally as well by putting one back at square one for getting needed compensation for medical expenses and other damages incurred if they have to find someone else.
Although determining what makes a “good” Fort Worth personal injury lawyer is in the eye of the beholder, there are a number of ways to tell whether an attorney is well suited to be your legal advocate. These include whether the attorney has:
- An extensive history of successfully handling claims comparable to ones own
- Garnered positive reviews and testimonials from other clients
- A strong record of success in settlement negotiation as well as taking cases to trial
- A demonstrated showing of compassion for injured accident victims and the community they service
At the Fort Worth personal injury law firm of Eberstein & Witherite, we take pride in our demonstrated record of success as strong legal advocates for clients. We not only achieve among the highest settlements for client personal injury claims in Fort Worth, but also have unparalleled trial experience. Many attorneys in the field focus on simply settling a case, while our focus is always to help those who have been injured by the negligent actions of someone else receive the maximum compensation that they are entitled to under the law.
If you have been injured in an accident and are in need of help from a Fort Worth personal injury attorney, you can contact our Fort Worth legal office by calling 1-800-CAR-WRECK today for a free case review. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.