Things to Discuss With a Fort Worth Accident Injury Lawyer
Contacting a Fort Worth accident injury lawyer can be intimidating for many who have been involved in a serious motor vehicle accident in Fort Worth. The scariest part for some is taking the step to contact an attorney whom they know nothing about and preparing to leave the fate of their case in the hands of a stranger. It can be difficult at first glance to tell whether an attorney is the best match for handling one’s Fort Worth accident case. Therefore asking questions during an initial meeting with an attorney is always recommended.
The following are five things to discuss with a Fort Worth personal injury lawyer whom you may be considering hiring for legal help with your Fort Worth car accident case. These considerations can help you be more assured in making the right decision.
- Will I have to pay anything out of pocket for my case? – Most people are unprepared to pay out of pocket attorney fees after being involved in a car accident. Therefore this is a point that should be addressed upfront. The Fort Worth accident attorneys of Eberstein & Witherite work with clients on a contingency fee basis, meaning clients do not have to pay for their services unless their case is won.
- If I need an accident reconstruction can the attorney handle that? – Accident reconstruction is needed for a number of accidents that involve a dispute of the facts about what took place. It is beneficial to choose an attorney who has the resources to enact their own investigation into these circumstances for the benefit of clients.
- What is the attorney’s record of trial success? – Not all Texas personal injury cases are settled with negotiations. Many require a trial in order for an injured victim to get the maximum compensation they should receive for their case. Therefore an attorney’s record of success with trials as well as negotiations is important.
- What is the attorney’s experience in dealing with cases like mine? – If an attorney has successfully handled cases similar to the circumstances of yours, it is not a guarantee, but it is an indication that they may be able to help you obtain a similar outcome.
- Is it difficult for me to contact the attorney or firm? – Trying to work with an attorney or firm that allows your most important questions to go unanswered isn’t a good sign that they are providing you with the level of legal representation that you deserve.
These are basic questions that an attorney can address promptly during an initial consultation. Those who are hesitant to give prospective clients answers to their important questions, so that they may feel comfortable choosing them to represent their accident injury case, may not prove to be the best match.
Our Fort Worth personal injury attorneys at the Fort Worth based personal injury law firm of Eberstein & Witherite are renowned for their compassionate care in handing new clients. We take time to thoroughly address the questions and concerns of every new client who walks through our door. We seek to ensure that those who come to us for help with their Fort Worth accident claim walk away with the confidence of knowing they made the right decision in entrusting us with their case.
If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt in a car accident in Fort Worth, contact the law firm of Eberstein & Witherite today to arrange for a free consultation with a Fort Worth accident injury lawyer.